Benefits of Joining
Members and sponsors:
- Participate in an unlimited number of “workstreams” that cover a range of renewable thermal topics, including policy, renewable natural gas, greenhouse gas accounting, electrification, and more;
- Are featured on the RTC website, newsletter, and social media;
- Participate in a monthly members-and-sponsors-only community call that facilitates connections and allows members and sponsors to identify areas of mutual interest;
- Receive a monthly newsletter that covers the latest renewable thermal news and upcoming RTC events;
- Participate in one Steering Committee call (the first call after joining);
- Receive early access and discounts to the annual RTC Summit; and
- Receive priority speaking opportunities for RTC webinars and the annual Summit.
RTC members often have ambitious climate goals and recognize the role of heating and cooling in meeting those goals. By joining one of the only platforms in the world dedicated to accelerating renewable thermal technologies, members collaborate, brainstorm with like-minded peers, and find solutions. The RTC can provide vital assistance to organizations that have stalled on renewable thermal deployment in the past or aren’t sure where to start.
Steering Committee Members help guide the RTC’s strategic priorities. They participate in regular meetings that allow direct engagement and connection with other RTC members, in-depth discussion of key issues, assessment of progress, and access to other renewable thermal experts.
What Our Members Are Saying
RTC sponsors are renewable thermal suppliers, developers, producers, and professional service firms. By joining, sponsors will:
- Connect with renewable thermal buyers and others working to scale the market;
- Receive a dedicated RTC web page highlighting their services;
- Receive logo visibility on a broad range of items, including event signage and promotional materials;
- Participate in RTC working groups by contributing expertise about the state of the market and key barriers, and recommending actions the RTC could take to address those barriers; and
- Be invited to co-author and brief the RTC community on case studies, market analyses, and reports.