The RTC will be working to expand our portfolio of renewable thermal case studies. We invite our members and sponsors to help us identify new projects to include. The RTC’s goal is to publish at least 15 case studies over the next five years, and at least three case studies in the calendar year 2022. We invite members’ and sponsors’ potential case study submissions on an open, rolling basis.
To submit a case study, please fill out the form below.
RTC case studies are:
- Compact (one-two page) features on renewable thermal projects.
- Designed to expand the proof case, share lessons-learned, etc.
- Focused on physical project deployment, financing or off-take structure, project bundling, collaboration, or other innovations that would be helpful to highlight.
- Intended to help thermal energy users accelerate their own effective implementation of renewable thermal strategies.
- RTC members and sponsors may submit proposed case studies for consideration.
- Case studies should feature an RTC member and/or an RTC sponsor.
- Featured projects should be serving/supplying/deployed within the industrial, commercial, or institutional markets.
- For example: RTC could feature an anaerobic digester (AD) project supplying RNG to a university system. RTC would not feature an AD project supplying RNG to vehicle transportation applications.
- We’re focusing on recent – COD @ 2018 or later – projects from any geography.
- Eligible technologies include: solar thermal, electrification, RNG, biogas, green hydrogen, geothermal, and efficiency (particularly when bundled or combined with renewable thermal measures).
- RTC retains sole and complete discretion to select and develop proposals for publication as RTC case studies.
Please reach out to Blaine Collison (Blaine@dgardiner.com) with any questions.